ASK SDK for Node.js¶
The ASK SDK v2 for Node.js makes it easier for you to build highly engaging skills by allowing you to spend more time implementing features and less time writing boilerplate code.
Alexa Features Supported by SDK¶
This section provides all the Alexa features that are currently supported in the SDK.
- Amazon Pay
- Audio Player
- Display – Body templates for devices with a screen
- Gadgets Game Engine – Echo Buttons
- Directive Service (Progressive Response)
- Device Address
- Request for customer contact information
- Obtain customer settings information
- Account Linking
- Entity Resolution
- Dialog Management
- Location Services
To help you get started with the SDK, see the following resources.
Walks through step-by-step instructions for building the Hello World sample.
Covers how to build request handlers, exception handlers, and request and response interceptors.
Covers how to use the ResponseBuilder to compose multiple elements like text, cards, and audio into a single response.